Once Inside Map
Upon entering the Professional Office Building (POB) complex keep straight until the hallway ends, turn right towards Professional Office Building II (POBII), at the end of that hallway turn left, at the end of that hallway the office will be directly to your left ( suite 199).
Parking & Fees
- Parking - There is a fee for parking at Princeton seven days per week. Weekly parking passes are available in the business office for a reduced rate.
- Valet service and wheelchair assistance - The service is located in front of POB III but we will be glad to assist those going to the main hospital building or to Simon-Williamson Clinic.
- Information - Information on the location of Princeton Baptist services and the location of physician offices is available in any of our parking booths in the parking areas as well as from any valet staff member.
- Supervision - During the week our valet and parking staff add an extra set of eyes to help us provide even greater presence in our parking areas so that we may better serve you.
- Tram Service - Princeton also offers a free tram service from the Professional Office Building (POB) parking lot to the front of POB III for added customer convenience.